[icecast] multiple streams

geezer geezer at freesounds.net
Mon Jul 8 01:45:25 UTC 2002

Hi
I'd like to feed six separate streams simultaneously.
Would the most sensible method be to run a single instance of icecast and six separate instances of ices?

(Playing around this afternoon,  with two separate feeds, I saw both streams listed on yp.icecast with separate song info - but
clicking on them brought up the same audio (correct for one, but not for the other).  Any ideas where I should be looking?

Thanks,