[icecast] icecast+liveice in normal user fail

William Goldsmith wildbill at kpig.com
Sun Jan 20 19:53:07 UTC 2002

Liveice writes temp files to a hidden directory called .liveice_temp_files
that's created the first time liveice is run. If it's run by root the first
time, other users won't have write priveleges to it. As root chown that dir
to the user or group you want to run it under.

-bg

---
Bill Goldsmith
www.radioparadise.com