[icecast] [Fwd: [Xchange] ogg vorbis app]

Eric Gianquinto eric.gianquinto at easynet.be
Mon Jan 14 10:55:16 UTC 2002

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: august <august at alien.mur.at>
To: xchange at re-lab.net
Subject: [Xchange] ogg vorbis app
Date: 12 Jan 2002 21:09:25 +0100

hallo,

just a short note to announce a new software for streaming ogg vorbis
encoded audio data.

        http://oggment.sourceforge.net/

other utilities include an ogg vorbis/real audio streamer.
        http://oggment.sourceforge.net/ogg-real.php
and a simple live encoder:
        http://oggment.sourceforge.net/logg.php

best - august.

ps:  would love to find a windows or mac os developer to help with
cross-compile issues.  contact me if you are interested.

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/