[icecast] Switch to static file when stream unavailable...

sublime at mac.com sublime at mac.com
Thu Jan 10 06:07:08 UTC 2002

the way we do this is to have iceS on one mountpoint and liveice on
another and we have a php script that logs into the icecast admin
interface and switches the default mountpoint at a specified time so no
matter how they connect to the stream (either direct client or .pls
file) they still get the mountpoint we want them to see at that time.

-peter