[icecast] icecast 1.3.11 rpm

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Jan 9 10:30:56 UTC 2002

I went looking for redhat icecast rpm's and didn't find any for the most
recent version.  The PLD ones, while usually being a good replacement,
didn't work as they dpeend on their version of the init scripts.

So I fixed up some of the spec files I found and the resulting i386 and
SRPM can be downloaded from

http://urgent.rug.ac.be/thomas/icecast

Verified to work on red hat 7.2 and probably will work on 7.x and 6.x
Let me know if you have problems.

Incidentally, if the need is there I'm willing to help package the new
icecast2 and help out in cvs.  I can also set up a build test environment
for it.

Jack, let me know if that is something that could be helpful ;)

Thomas

I can't leave you alone
because you're so disarming
and I'm caught in the midst of you