[icecast] playlist trouble

Wolfgang Ebneter wolfgangebneter at os-net.de
Mon Jan 7 07:40:47 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I'm running icecast and use ices to stream mp3's to the server.  The user can
search a database with english audio files ( it's for schools, so nothing
fancy ) and then klick on a play-button ( Anhören ) to stream the selected
title . But no matter what file is selected I only get the first entry
in the playlist.
I use the builtin-playlist-handler.
You can test it yourself :
http://www.medienzentrum-osnabrueck.de/mzo/medien/humphrey/simpleSearch.php

What can I do to have the selected title played ?

Thanks to you all.

--
Wolfgang Ebneter M.Sc. Data Engineering
Medienzentrum Osnabrück