[icecast] CPU Utilization Weirdness

Gary Major gr_major at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:53:21 UTC 2002

Well, I commented out the directory's and things have been up and working
now for over 12 hours with no issues except one - on my home network, I can
successfully connect different mount points from different PC's with either
winamp or xmms, from work, I can only seem to get whatever the default
stream is.  Logs are clean showing no errors (which is a welcome change)

I am streaming mp3s at VBR with a min of 128 and as high as 160. I have also
turned on meta_data, which is working perfectly on winamp, although XMMS
seems to flip flop with this.

Thanks everyone.

http://v-man.ca:8000

Gary.