[icecast] increase buffers per stream?

Noah Garrett Wallach sleek at enabled.com
Fri Dec 27 23:08:39 UTC 2002

Hi there - can anybody help here?

do you know if there is any fine tuning I can put on the ices or icecast
server to correct for the following?

I am using icecast 1.3.12 and ices 0.2.3

[27/Dec/2002:15:03:10] [34:Source Thread] Kicking client 40
[209.244.4.106] [Too many errors (client not receiving data fast enough)]
[listener], connected for 31 seconds, 237541 bytes transfered. 2 clients
connected

looks like some clients are getting kicked.  is there a buffer or
something I can increase for these streams?

thanks for all your assistance so far.  We're up and running.

- Noah