[icecast] ogg and mp3

Chris G Moguta chrisg1 at umbc.edu
Fri Dec 13 02:22:18 UTC 2002

For your "non-technical" listeners, both WinAmp 2 and 3 support OGG.  And it's
free, as I'm sure you know.
Challenge them to listen to the difference too.  Once they hear how much
better OGG sounds at the lower bitrates, I'm sure they won't mind switching
over.

And you might as well try to force their hands away from Micro$oft's Windows
Media Player, if that's what they're trying to use.  =p

Just my 0.02 dollars advice.