[icecast] icecast/libxslt compile error

Bryan Jay Miller bryan at woxy.com
Wed Aug 28 17:11:42 UTC 2002

Nope. First I tried adding the text you mentioned to Makefile.am.
autogen.sh and configure went OK. But when I tried to compile, I got

Makefile:369: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I even deleted my entire source tree and downloaded all the fresh code
from CVS. Same problem. autogen.sh = OK, configure = OK, same compile
error as before. ?

-bryan