[icecast] In need of a Streaming solution

Kenny Olano k.olano at netonestop.net
Mon Aug 26 17:37:48 UTC 2002

Hello
        My company is looking for a mp3 streaming solution for a client.  We will
have an online catalog of music for people to listen to.  Our client only
wants the user to be able to listen to the music and not download it. Is
this possible using icecast?  Does icecast support requests?  If icecast is
not the solution I need, can someone point me into the right direction for
mp3 streaming per requests?

Kenny