[icecast] Oddsock oddity

Charles Layno clayno at mail.w4cl.net
Thu Apr 18 23:43:24 UTC 2002

I have Oddsock loaded and it will not complete the connecto to the server. I
have been trying it in MP3 first before I move to Ogg to be sure I am
understanding all I need to know. And it will connect and the eye candy will
go let to right and the server will show that there is a connection, but the
thing never sends data and a media player like WinAMP will will tell me that
there is no ICY service available. I have loaded lame_enc.dll in the WinAMP
plugin folder and the Oddsock DSP tells me 0 kbyes Total of 0 8 sent

What else have I missed?

Charles Layno