[icecast] how to direct the sreams to mount points

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Apr 4 00:51:30 UTC 2002

Not sure where the right place to post this is, so I figure here is as good as any...

How do I tell the ShoutCast plugin for Winamp which icecast mount point to stream to?

What I would really like is to have my local mp3 list randomly play 24/7, and when a lecture is going on, stream the voice an have
that be the default stream.  I don't really care if the music keeps playing, I just want something there all the time so people can
test their connections ahead of time.

Also, any ideas on how to stream live video?  especially 800x600 screen capture.  I am broadcasting our developers group meetings,
and it would be tres cool to get the presentations broadcast.

Carl