[icecast] Different passwords for each mountpoint

Beau D. Simensen simensen at halogen.org
Wed Apr 3 20:30:39 UTC 2002

Something I'd be interested in setting up is specific passwords for each
moutpoint. Maybe this functionality exists somewhere already and I just
haven't found out how to activate it yet. All I've seen is one encoder
password per icecast server instead of one password per moutpoint.

If I've missed something, please point me in the right direction. If I
haven't, may I ask if this type of functionality will be included in
icecast2?