[icecast] a new directory service

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Tue Sep 18 11:46:49 UTC 2001

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 10:01:41AM -0600, Jack Moffitt wrote:

> replacement for the other.  In our society we're trained to go after the
> things that are the most popular simply because they are popular.  You
> see this with people not thinking that software is a choice, and with
> how the record industry makes it's money.

As Aldous huxley once said : "truth is not a question about
statistics" In this context i would translate "truth" with good taste ;-)

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!
(Adapted from Pat Paulsen by Joe Sloan)