[icecast] Transparent Proxy

Alex Stansfield alex at black-sun.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 00:57:12 UTC 2001

On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 00:02, Alex Stansfield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The only need I have for icecast is as a transparent proxy. The problem
> is I can't get it to work as one, is this feature implemented

I fixed the problem, it seemed that in source.c in the function
source_login in this piece of code:

--

write_log (LOG_DEFAULT, "Accepted encoder on mountpoint %s from %s. %d
sources connected", source->audiocast.mount, con_host (con),

thread_mutex_lock(&info.source_mutex);
avl_insert(info.sources, con);
thread_mutex_unlock(&info.source_mutex);

--

I found that the code was stopping after the thread_mutex_lock, my guess
(seeing as it's 2am in the morning and I'm just happy to have it

Cheers,

Alex

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>