[icecast] Compiling Problems with ices

harvey smith harvey at buskers.org
Sat Sep 15 01:38:16 UTC 2001

I'm sorry I don't have the answer, I had simular problem when
compiling ices-0.2.2. I wound up configuring without xml support.
XML is needed for config file support so I modified
src/definitions.h to reflect my base configuration and pass any
variation from that to ices via command line switches. This is
working out well for me but hopefully someone has an answer to the
XML problem(s).

Harvey