[icecast] Compiling Problems with ices

Wolfgang Ebneter wolfgangebneter at os-net.de
Fri Sep 14 06:00:10 UTC 2001

Hi list,

I tried to set up icecast and ices on our server and ran into problems
compiling ices. I ran ./configure --with-xml-config=/usr/lib where the
libxml2-2.4.3 is sitting but got this error :
"in ices_config.o undefined ref. to xmlParseFile"
I also installed libxml2-2.4.3-devel, so the header files should be in place.

I ran ldconfig several times but that didn't change anything.

My OS is Linux 2.4.4 .

Please give me a clue what's wrong.

Cheers Wolfgang

--