[icecast] Dynamic playlist support

Sujal Shah sshah at progress.com
Fri Sep 14 18:50:58 UTC 2001

Asymmetric wrote:
[SNIP]

> I don't know (don't use ices) but I thought I should inform you.. taking
> user requests may cause you to violate the RIAA rules regarding that
> topic, depending on how you handle it.  Be careful. ;)

It's for my office...  I'd love to play my CDs on my radio, but it would
disturb those that don't like my music.  Some do, so this was our
solution.

If I do this publicly, I've already researched the royalty situation,
etc.  It's not all that complicated in that regard... radio stations
already allow callin shows.  This is just a variation.

Regardless, though, this is a private playback (just my headphones,
that's all), so they can bite me.

Sujal

--
---- Sujal Shah --- sujal at sujal.net ---

         http://www.sujal.net

Now Playing: Billy Joel - New York State of Mind (sujal)