[icecast] icecast 2.x & a control panel?

Joe Cooper joe at swelltech.com
Fri Sep 14 06:21:05 UTC 2001

I don't know of any such tool...but maybe I'm out of the loop.

If writing your own, I'd humbly suggest using Webmin as the framework.

It handles a lot of the 'grunt work' for you, and makes writing web
based server administration tools a breeze.  Unless you have an aversion
to perl, it's a great starting place.  With Webmin based modules, you
get fine grained ACLs, users and groups, a light weight custom secure
web server, and heaps of fun routines that make writing these kinds of
tools more fun.

Just my .02

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe at swelltech.com>