[icecast] where is the icecast 2 source?

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Mon Sep 3 19:41:06 UTC 2001

> 3. I searched the mailing list archive, and got a pointer to
> http://i.cantcode.com/~jack/ where there are some old snapshots

Funny how you found that, but not this:

http://i.cantcode.com/~jack/icecast.html

> C'mon. Is the source hidden from people on purpose?

No.

> Would it be so hard
> to mention it on the icecast.org site?

Probably not, but updating webpages is something I never seem to get
around to.

>Wouldn't it be nice if poeple
> wouldn't have to waste time hunting source code?

Sure, and few people do, since I've been posting that url for a long
time :)

> And finally: could I get to know where the up-to-date source for icecast
> 2 is? (I persume there is a CVS tree somewhere...)

It's in BitKeeper for now, but soon will be in the xiph.org cvs tree.

jack.