[icecast] Icecast log format

Jason Mansfield mansfieldj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 08:04:22 UTC 2001

Due to my inability to find such a utility I'm going
to hack something toghether (in Java most likely) to
parse the icecast log files and insert the entries
into an SQL database. Although I've managed to piece
together most of the format for the access log the
nature of a couple still elude me, as well as the
organization of the icecast log. I've gone through the
icecast source what I can but C is by far not my
native tongue. Anyone care to help me out so I don't
have to bug the developers? Any input is appreciated.

Jason Mansfield