[icecast] Newbie question - on demand streaming?

Contact @ musicmine.net
Thu Oct 18 15:54:24 UTC 2001

Hi Jack,

Thnx for the feedback....a strong argument and I'll consider it.  Somewhat
puzzled you're making a case for using Apache for on-demand streaming
though....since Icecast is your baby.  Is Icecast so inferior here?

And I agree that RTP will be a big leap forward.  There IS a server on the
way for this....check out http://www.danubio.org.

Rgds,

Steve Huckle

--
Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations....