[icecast] Icecast server terminates

Attila Ficsor fati at xenomusic.com
Tue Nov 27 00:12:06 UTC 2001

Hello,

 Is there anyway to debug the icecast server or get the final error where
it hung up?
 Anyway, I am feeding 4096 bytes to the server and sleeping with
shout_sleep. Is this enough care to handle the connection or more is
necessary?
 I think the files are good, 'cause the files are broadcasted in order,
and not randomly. Only the error occurs randomly. Think of 50 mp3 files
in 64kbps with the avarage length of 5 minutes, and 2 days of running.
 This means that each track is broadcasted 10 times... Ideas?

Attila