[icecast] Icecast server terminates

E e at bigethan.com
Mon Nov 26 22:42:40 UTC 2001

Attila,

from the random timing of your problem it may be that there is a song
file, that is causing the problem (if you are randomly going through a
set of mp3s).  It may be an icecast thing, or perhaps your program has
the problem.  Try testing with a  song that you know works, and just let
it loop forever...

Or I could be completely wrong :)  the more information you can provide
about the error the better we can help you.