[icecast] Memory leak in ices-2

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Nov 10 21:34:29 UTC 2001

Hi Mike:  Thanx I will update our ices cvs once again.  The last set
of changes has made quite a bit of difference.  The streamer has been
up for over 24 hours without crapping out.  I'd say you've done a nice
job.

We will let you know once we've updated and compiled and run it again.

Thanx a lot!
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061