[icecast] 90% ??? and... ALIAS

Mario Marquez moz at w3.com.mx
Wed May 30 20:56:29 UTC 2001

Sorry,

I must give more information.

I'm using shout like encoder. All mp3 files are 20 kbps, so I dont' think
the problem is that.

mmmm, I'd like to approach this message

The SHOUT is encoding to http://anicast.com.mx:9000   when I send streamm
with winamp, Icecast automatically enable
http://anicast.com.mx:9000/icy_0  but I want to have
http://anicast.com.mx:9000/envivo

I read the documentación, "alias" is the command I need
I put in icecast.conf.

bla, bla, bla
.
.