[icecast] A Few More Tweaking Question.

Jason Parlevliet jase at rmit.edu.au
Sat May 19 13:07:24 UTC 2001

Hi AJ

I don't have the docs handy, but if I recall correctly, you can set up
user and password authentication using the mounts.aut and groups.aut
files, and allow certain permissions to certain groups - just restrict
access to the /admin and /oper mounts.  If that doesn't work, you can
restrict by domain name in the icecast.conf file, right at the bottom -
make sure you have a 'deny admin *' rule to stop anyone else, then have
a rule to 'allow admin your.domain.name'

This stuff is in either the README/INSTALL files, or in the comment
lines of the appropriate files

HTH
Jase