[icecast] broadcast FM radio

ricard at libertysurf.fr ricard at libertysurf.fr
Thu May 17 08:46:35 UTC 2001

Thanks for your answers Tim and Jaromil, there were useful
for my work.
But you don't understand what i really mean (sorry for my
english).
Here is exactly what i want to do:
I want to install on my PC (OS Linux) 2 or more FM-tuners.
These tuners will get existing FM stations programs.
Then, i want to broadcast these programs at the same time
on internet with 2 or more softwares' combination
liveice/icecast or liveice/shoutcast.
In my opinion, the only solution to do that is to take the
dsp devices of the FM-tuners and shoving them into liveice
directly (no use of the dsp device of the soundcard).
Is it possible?
And if it is, could you help me to do that?

Thanks,
    Bertrand.