[icecast] Multiple sources on one Icecast server

Bryan.Walls Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov
Mon May 7 05:09:48 UTC 2001

My experience says no, you can't do this using Shoutcast DSP plugins,
at least not directly. You could have a separate Shoutcast server for
each stream, and then alias them all from the Icecast server -- but
that's almost certainly not what you want.

However, you can use oddsock's  (http://www.oddsock.org/) Oddcast DSP
plugin in WinAmp to do exactly what you want -- specify a mountpoint
for each stream. They call it beta, but the latest seems to be just
as stable as the Shoutcast plugins for me.

Bryan Walls	bwalls at pobox.com
		Check out my web site at http://www.bwalls.com/
		And my work website (I'm curator) at http://science.nasa.gov