[icecast] Core dumps...

Matt Mencel matt at techminer.net
Thu Mar 22 23:16:40 UTC 2001

Hey I got it working!!

OpenBSD 2.8, Icecast 1.3.10, Lame 3, mpg123, liveice, and aumix 2.7 to
control the line-in level.  I'm feeding the stream from a portable radio
into the line-in on my sound card.  It sounds pretty darn good.  Thanks to
those of you who've helped me out in the last day or so.

Now if I could keep it from core dumping.  Icecast will core dump within 2
seconds the first time I start it.  The second time it lasts a bit longer.
After that it will stay up for 5-10 minutes before dumping.  After doing
this several more times it will finally stay up for I don't know how long.
I had it up for 3 hours earlier today after I restarted Icecast about 4
times.

Matt Mencel