[icecast] Liveice & Icecast...help

Matthew Mencel matt at techminer.net
Thu Mar 22 05:57:50 UTC 2001

Yes, I downloaded the aumix utility and am using it now.  Set line in to %50
then %25 and to record but still the same thing.  I'm streaming from the
line in on the sound card which is being fed from a portable radio nearby.
I get the distortion whether I have the audio fed into 'line in' or not.

Matt