[icecast] IceS 0.2 released
brendan at icecast.org
Fri Jun 29 17:58:47 UTC 2001
Since I received no negative feedback about the ices CVS tree... :)
(No Alex, I'm not complaining. Thanks for writing ices!)
IceS 0.2 has been released. This is the first release of the
development branch of ices. It contains a number of new features
including support for multiple streams, but is not yet recommended for
production systems. Please download it and check it out, and let me
know of any problems you may have building or using it.
As usual you may find it at http://www.icecast.org/download.html
> From the changelog:
- 0.2 2001-06-29
- This is a development release. It is not guaranteed to be as stable
- Multiple streams are supported. Add multiple stream sections to
ices.conf or use multiple -m options on the command line. See the
man page for details.
- Oh yeah, there's a man page.
- ices can decode ogg vorbis files and reencode them as MP3
- New ices_get_metadata function added for playlist scripts.
--- >8 ----
List archives: http://www.xiph.org/archives/
icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body. No subject is needed.
Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
More information about the Icecast