[icecast] icecast +liveice +linein

Alex Dovgal dolex at netneo.com
Tue Jun 26 18:34:52 UTC 2001

harvey smith wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Alex Dovgal wrote:
>skip ...
> You need to set this on the Soundcard using an app like aumix and
change
> the recoring source from mic to line,

Ok seems that you`w rigth . I instal aumix and see that records goes
from MIC
But I cant change sorce of the record by this program .
I try to do this via ncurses interface or via text mode ( ./aumix -i R
-q -S )
result is the same - record device still mic :(
I have onbord sound card
0: MSS audio codec (SoundPro CMI 8330)
Slackware 7.2 ( current ) 2.2.19
Any idea ? Maybe i miss some /dev/* for that ?
Or maybe i need some "special unix comman"  befor i start aumix  ?