[icecast] icecast web site

Akos Maroy darkeye at tyrell.hu
Tue Jun 26 18:28:17 UTC 2001

Hi,

I just tried to write to an e-mail address on the top if the icecast
website, submit at icecast.org. It came back with user unknown. Maybe
someone should fix the site?

What I wrote about is the following. I hope the person responsible gets
it through this list.

I wrote an IceCast related piece of software, called DarkIce last fall.
I wrote at that time if I could be added to the 3rd party apps section
of the IceCast site. Strangely, it's still not there. Could you tell me
the reasons for this? Is it so that my software is inferior to other
IceCast related projects? Maybe for some reason I don't qualify? What
would be these reasons?

I'd just like to know. Thanks.

Akos Maroy

PS: In case you're interested, my project is at
http://darkice.sourceforge.net/