[icecast] one more try..

Asymmetric all at biosys.net
Tue Jun 19 23:53:11 UTC 2001

At 16:25 6/19/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>its just a common util that floats around the net.  everyones got it or
>you can go to google and enter mkpasswd.c and turn up lots of hits.

Ahh thanks man.. I searched a bit around newsgroups and just saw some
people having problems with it, but nothing on where to get it.. the
comments said it should be in the source somewhere in the tarball, so I
thought maybe it was being depreciated or something.

Take it easy.

-------signature file-------
PGP Key Fingerprint:
446B 7718 B219 9F1E 43DD  8E4A 6BE9 D739 CCC5 7FD7

"I don't think [Linux] will be very successful in the long run."
"My experience and some of my friends' experience is that Linux is quite
unreliable. Microsoft is really unreliable but Linux is worse."
-Ken Thompson, Interview May 1999.

http://www.freebsd.org
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve

http://www.rfnj.org