[icecast] liveice make error

David Ivory e_me at esunn.com
Tue Jul 31 17:12:42 UTC 2001

Hiya,

Perhaps a dumb question, but I get an error when I try to make liveice:  -

make: *** No rule to make target `liveice'.  Stop.

I have done the ./configure, make, make install for icecast and
everything went smoothly - but (following instructions on the 'getting
started' page) when I try to make liveice - the error appears.

Ummm - is this a silly question? The same error appears for shout too.

I'm running this on a well known FreeBSD derivative.... Mac OS X....

Any ideas?

David