[icecast] Icecast Logging - Accurate?

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Thu Jul 26 16:10:42 UTC 2001

I'm seeing some discrepancy between our switch traffic logs and our Icecast
logs in terms of total amount of data transferred. Our Icecast logs seem to
be on the low side.

I was wondering how reliable the logging mechanism is in other people's
experiences...

We're running Icecast 1.3.0 (we can't upgrade because 1.3.10 stutters and
dies like crazy on RH6) and Ices.

Any info that anyone has would be very helpful.

Hunter