[icecast] I declare ices stable

Asif M. Baloch asif_mas at hilinks.com
Sat Jul 21 05:13:23 UTC 2001

Well, you decompressed the tar.gz thats for sure. I cant even extract it on
RedHat 6.2, 6.1, Slackware 4.0 and FreeBSD. I havent tested it on RH7.x. Its
fairly simply, tar -zxvf filename.tar.gz. I think there is something wrong
here. When i unzip it under windows, everything is ok. Whats seems to be the
problem here.
Asif M. Baloch
Portal Manager Hilinks.com
Product Manager BaliNet