[icecast] I declare ices stable

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Fri Jul 20 15:46:41 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 11:13:18AM -0400, AJones! wrote:

> Where can you get libshout? Ours chokes at roughly 40 users and then
> can't gain access to the admin sections.

in cvs i think? The module is called libshout

> Another questions is about mounts. If you have more than one
> ie:
>
> /ices
> /ices2
> /ices3
>
> Does this allow you to serve more users?

Hmm dont know? It should affect your overall performance at least not
to the worse :) We are running 18 diffrent mountpoints feeding the
icecast server over 100mbit local network. No Problems at all?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

What's this script do?
    unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep
Hint for the answer: not everything is computer-oriented. Sometimes you're
in a sleeping bag, camping out.
(Contributed by Frans van der Zande.)