[icecast] liveice SAVE_FILE

David Parker david at neongoat.com
Fri Jul 20 04:57:21 UTC 2001

Hi Bruno,

I'm glad someone found the patch useful :)

Looking over it again today, I realize I made a couple newbieish C mistakes
when I wrote it back in November. They result in a minor memory leak. I
updated the patch, which is still at
brentwoodradio.com/info/vibecast/patches/liveice_vibecast_archiving.diff

> would it be possible to include that feature into liveice (cvs at
> least), since it works really great and doesnt hurt anyone?

As far as I know, development on liveice is stopped since it's deprecated in
favor of vorbis. Also, the patch steals a couple signal handlers from the
playlist functionality of liveice, so that could affect the (few) people who
still use that. But if someone wants to check it into CVS i have no objections
:)

David

-------
david at neongoat.com
www.neongoat.com
PGP Key ID/Fingerprint:
0xF90FFFE5 / F362 51F7 6D51 85EB AF68 75B9 D29B 1AFC F90F FFE5
-------