[icecast] liveice SAVE_FILE

Joshua Vickery vickeryj at grinnell.edu
Mon Jul 16 19:26:20 UTC 2001

I too had to deal with this problem for our college radio station
(http://www.grinnell/edu/groups/kdic -- currently off air) and rather than
patching the source, I used a little script which I called using cron jobs
to connect to the source using wget.  Wget won't clobber old files, so if
you don't care about the names, you don't even need the script.  Plus,
using wget you can move the archiving to a separate computer if you
choose.

josh

--
Joshua Vickery