[icecast] ices 0.2.0 compile error

Mike Ethridge mike at enterprise-cs.com
Tue Jul 10 01:38:37 UTC 2001

Greetings,

I'm getting the following error trying to compile ices 0.2.0 on a RedHat 7.0
box.

tream.c: In function `stream_send_file':
stream.c:236: storage size of `delay' isn't known
stream.c:236: warning: unused variable `delay'

Let me know what other data you might need.

Regards,

Michael Ethridge
MCSE, CCNA
Sr. Consultant
Enterprise Consulting Services
408-226-2902
877-488-5966 pager

"I regard it as the cheif duty of the state to protect the
individual and give him the opportunity to develop into a creative
personality; that is to say; the state should be our servant and
not we its slaves."

                        --- Albert Einstein