[icecast] Newbie question

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Fri Dec 21 10:43:13 UTC 2001

Hi:

One other thing to be aware of.  If you're not going to be using icecast1.x
and libshout1.x, make sure that particularly libshout is completely gone
from your system, otherwise it could well come back to haunt you.  I have
icecast2 and libshout2 running on the same box as an icecast1.x and
libshout1.x setup, and I have to jump through several hoops in order to get
libshout2 to compile and link correctly.

Geoff.