[icecast] DarkIce problem

Jerome Alet alet at unice.fr
Tue Dec 18 11:44:59 UTC 2001

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, [iso-8859-1] Cédric Mallet wrote:

> I have a problem with DarkIce, since the compiler can't find Lame
> libraries. I tried with Lame 3.70, 3.89beta (both hand-compiled) and a
> package (3.89 too), nothing works. Which version on Lame am I suposed tu
> use to make DarkIce work, and is there a secret trick to make it work ?

here darkice 0.7 + lame 3.89beta1 both hand compiled work fine.

i can't remember anything special, veify the ./configure command line
though, maybe you have to point to lame headers or libs.

hth.

Jerome Alet - alet at unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Fac de Medecine de Nice        http://wwwmed.unice.fr
Tel: (+33) 4 93 37 76 30     Fax: (+33) 4 93 53 15 15
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE