[icecast] Newbe: OK so far?

Scott Vetter svetter at dsli.com
Wed Aug 22 23:19:38 UTC 2001

   OK, I found LAME's web site and installed it using the source for it.  That
appears to work.  I also found a couple of libxml... packages and either
replaced the existing ones and added a few others.  That went without problem.
However the same problem exists.  I found that the lame.h file is in a
directory of /root/lame3.70  Perhaps the make can't find it at this directory?

   IS there anyway during the make process that I can pause the process or
scroll back to find the first error?

Scott