[icecast] ices compile issue: sys/poll.h?

s u z e r a i n suzerain at suzerain.com
Sat Aug 4 04:21:28 UTC 2001

Hi there.

I'm attempting to compile ices on a Mac OS X box, but it's
complaining it can't find the sys/poll.h file.  i can't find this
file anywhere on my system.  is this something that should be on my
box or that should come with the distribution?

any insights?

cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

If you don't have something nice to say, say it anyway.
-- Unknown