[icecast] liblame

¹Ú»óÁØ spark21c at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 06:38:03 UTC 2001

Hi, I am new to this, so please bear with me if this has been answered
before.

I compiled IceS to stream mp3s to Icecast and it works fine except for
two things.

1. I cannot get XML module to work ie. the conf file doesn't work

I have compiled and installed libxml-1.8.11 but when I start up IceS,
it says something about the namespace.  So I tried compiling libxml2
but that, for some reason, doesn't compile on my machine.

2. I cannot get the reencoding to work.

I have compiled lame3.70 and installed but IceS still says it can't
find liblame.  Is it not included in lame3.70 tar file?  If not, where
can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

==
spark21c at yahoo.com