[icecast] Compiling with lame support

Andrew M. Wu andrewwu at Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 19 19:24:28 UTC 2001

Hi all,

Thanks again for all the suggestions - I finally got ices compiled with
lame support using lame-3.87beta and making sure not to compile in gtk
support, termcap support, or brhist support.

My uh next question is - is it possible to set up more than one source
stream to one icecast server?  And if so, how could I go about doing that?

Would it involve listing other ports to listen on and how would I specify
either in Icecast's configuration file or as ices' command-line parameter
which port to bind to or mount point to mount to?

Again, thanks for the suggestions.

Andrew