[icecast] Re: opening http://194.109.227.136:8000 in the browser

tim tim at nvhs.nl
Thu Apr 12 15:28:16 UTC 2001

I thought somewhere buried deep in the icecast.conf that
one can turn this option on, if you type in
http://194.109.227136:8000 in your browser, it will fire up
your favourite mp3 client, and the stream will start
playing.

*duh*, sorry, I haven't set this up yet. I'm still amazed
my stream in working, I still need to tweak it.

A while back, from the archives, I saw someone had offered
his sample icecast.conf for all to look at. Sadly, it
appears that the site, www.njfr.org, is still down.

Does anyone else have a working icecast.conf?

cheers,

b.